How Bisi Komolafe Died,what she told Bononline before she died

By  |  10 Comments

What a sad way to start the year, Nollywood Superstar Actress Bisi Komolafe is dead. She died last night after being in the University College Hospital Ibadan  for 2 months after suffering a miscarriage. We learnt that Bisi who has been sick for months finally gave up the Ghost after spending weeks of pains in UCH.

We futher gathered that Bisi’s causus boss Mr Yinka Quadri saw her on Sunday and he was so very worried that he had to reach out to Elders of the Association of  National Theatre Practitioners (ANTP) on the need to reach out and help because she was running out of money and Prince Kosoko was trying to raise money for her before she gave up the Ghost.

One week before BON Awards, we spoke to Bisi Komolafe who said she would not make it because she was sick like she has never been before and wont make it. As at press time Olasco boss,Yinka Quadri confirmed the story, few months back Bisi got engaged to her Canadian based lover and she was getting ready to get married.

Bisi was a multi-award nominee of Bon Awards who had nominations in the 2009 and 2011 Editions.

She is survived by aged parents, brothers and sisters. Best of Nollywood mourns her and prays for death to cease in our lands.

10 Comments

1. Adeleke Mariam Titilayo

January 1, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Dis Ȋ̝̊̅§ 2 much. May her gentle A̶̲̥̅Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩D̶̲̥̅̊ young soul rest i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Peace. ℓ̊ wil really miss her cos ℓ̊ like her so much

2. DARE FAKAYODE

January 2, 2013 at 11:33 AM

AM SO SAD, WHEN I HAD THE DEATH OF BISI KOMOLAFE. SHE WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE ARTRES WHEN SHE IS ALIFE. MAY HER SOUL RIP

3. Ogedengbe Oluwasegun Busayo

January 2, 2013 at 2:48 PM

May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. But if the ANTP has rise up earlier, things will not H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ worse as this.

4. ganiyu sekinat

January 2, 2013 at 3:14 PM

ThiS I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ vewi cwiouS! Arrrgggh  wud rilli miSs her cos shez ma role model. Wat a loss!

5. adenike Adelekan

January 2, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Can’t bliv she’s gone…will miss her like crazy cos she’s part ☀̤̣̈̇f ♍ƺ …m.ay U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̣̥ genlt soul rest i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ perfect peace… U̶̲̥̅̊ gonna live forever i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ heart

6. tayo yunis

January 3, 2013 at 11:31 PM

May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace, we all loves you but God loves you morem I wish you seat at the right hand of Lord almighty!!! Bye 4ever…………………

7. yomi

January 3, 2013 at 11:59 PM

it is so painful….it came as a shock to me,I found it hard to believe! God knows best…may her soul rest in peace! we will miss you! sun re oo **weeping**

8. Toyosi

January 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I love her acting gan, found it very hard to believe until now. Death is a debt we all must pay, my prayer is we won’t die young In Jesus name(AMEN). Rest on Bisi Abeni omo Komolafe. We ur fans will really miss U

9. mide

January 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Bisi yu ve left me speechless since uve gone.. I dunno a beta way to describe how I feel about u, ya such a rare gem,, I will miss u so much.. RIP

10. KILANI ABDUL QODRI