Yemi Solade in Sex and Threat to Life Scandal

By  |  16 Comments

Yemi Solade is in the news again for sexual Harrasement issues,few months after  United States based lady, Bunmi Ladipo, accused him of  harassing her sexually.

The lady told journalists then  that  the actor sent her a friendship request on popular social network site, Facebook and

The lady narrated: “I accepted his friendship request because I recognised him as an actor.

“After accepting his friend request, we started doing normal chatting and along the line, exchanged Blackberry pin. But unknown to me, his intention was beyond the normal relationship as he began to disturb me for something else, but I politely told him it is impossible because I’m happily married.

“At a point, I felt it was someone impersonating him. But I got the biggest shock of my life when he started sending me his nude pictures and sorts. He later called on phone and I recorded the conversation. In fact, that was when I was convinced that he was actually the one harassing me sexually.”

In some of the pictures , the actor snapped himself with a mobile phone from head to chest level, while the controversial one shows a man’s private organ.

Mrs. Ladipo added that she has informed HonAbike Dabiri and Funmi Ikeji, a woman activist about the issue and would make further legal actions against the actor,it took the intervension of concernced persons to settle the matter.

The new Allegations is by Bola Animashun,According to her she met Yemi 2 year ago on facebook and they started talking and before they knew what was happening,they had exchanged Bbpins and yemi started persuarding her to see him and she has been declining him,Yemi finally got angry and sent Bukky a message saying she will die for not seeing him,This got Bukky scared and she left this message on her Bbpm  Annoucement  Yemi Solade jus placed a curse on mi dt i wont c d end of dis year all becos i refused to sleep with himpls if anytin apuns tp mi he is responsible.

Bononline spoke to Bola and she confirmed the story and said she was on the verge of going to report to both the police and leadership of Antp,when we called yemi he denied knowing who bola was,His words SOLADEI DONT KNOW ANYBODY BEARING THAT NAME

16 Comments

1. hon. Abike Bukky Oluderu

February 26, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Why would an Actor of dat repute descend so low to an extent ofsexually harrassing ladies. Dis matter shld be thoroughly investigated. If found to be true, D law shld take its full cause.

2. Sal-Taj

February 26, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Ogbeni take am easy oooooo.first u denied and dis another case again.oju o ki tiyin ni,re u the only one in the industry.death s parrading within the industry instead of u and ur rest seeking 4 Allah intervention u re there disturbing iyawo ile and u av ur own wife at home.e jawo la pon ti o yo jooor

• yfl

February 27, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Ur comment would av been good if the word “and ur mates”. Any sensible person can see clearly who’s name is mentioned

3. meshack

February 26, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Wao don’t want to believe this..Yemi is someone that I knw very well,girls run after him I don’t see him running after girls…this is a case we need to verify befor we conclude if he does it or not.and for d pics it might be photochop… SCANDAL CASE

4. Deji Oginni

February 26, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I don’t think a public figure like Yemi could do such but if he does I ll only advice him to desist from such act.why married woman after all?

5. ebony

February 26, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Am short of words,instead of yemi to b on his knee praying 4 God protection,he is busy searching 4 what is not lost.o ga o

6. smith

February 26, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Y yemi in d first place I think is runing under a spell cos I dnt see y he will harrasing another person’s wife,and pls let ask his wife is she stafin him of sex!if he doesn’t wnt 2 die he beta desist.

7. Yetunde

February 26, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I believe these stories cos I once had him on my bb pin but deleted him when he started sending some stupid chats which I find very hard to respond to. He is just a stupid guy.

8. ommies

February 26, 2013 at 7:18 PM

What really happen

9. yfl

February 27, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Hmmmmmmmmn! Oro sununkun

10. adefowora adewole

February 27, 2013 at 6:45 PM

I still do not and will not believe this story! Reason – I have read several stories of actress sleeping with dis n dat wit evidence dat looks true but all happen to be lies lies lies! This migth me one of d media war/pranks!

11. adefowora adewole

February 27, 2013 at 6:52 PM

CORRECTION: this maybe one our media ppls pranks,war/attack to get back @ him woteva reasons! So pls let’s not rush to insult or believ hookline n sinker!

12. adem

February 27, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Those ladies are enemies of progress,they are just trying to ruin his reputition,if is not a star are they going 2 publish it out

13. imama-ganiyat

February 27, 2013 at 11:54 PM

I also find it hard to swallow this story but, humans are the funniest of creatures! Investigations should be encouraged by Mr Yemi Solade and ensure the ‘name spoilers’ are found and brought to book! Sir, try yur best to clear your name and go date singles (divorcee, widows, spinsters)

14. OluwaToyin Ayeni

March 3, 2013 at 2:56 AM

I don’t believe dis

15. dj king starboy

January 7, 2014 at 4:36 PM

Welcome to the home of remix,mixtape,music video and latest music….. ff on my handle (instagram,skype &twitter) @djfletzyremix “new Android bbm pin:7BA817d1