Mimi replies Actress Lilian Ochiaputo Samuel,You are a lia

By  |  10 Comments

We woke up this morning to read that Lilian Samuel was accusing Mimi Orijwe of owning her 200,000 on Her Facebook and Bb,Here is Mimi response to her
A persons intelligence is measured by their actions I am highly dissapointed in myself for once associating wit sm1 like you…your immaturity amazes me I mean as a mother of two this is the cheapest way to seek for attention very poor attempt ,be more constructive in your accusations… people who kno me well kno I wudnt borrow money from a struggling single mother…it is not in my character besides im doin well for myself, your intention is to damage my image, and I wonder why sm1 who is sure of themself would take joy in laying false accusations against another person, you must hv alot of idle time to actually sit dwn and fabricate such a dirty story..changin diffrent pictures on bbm and posting rubbish on facebook.. clearly any sensible person readin would immediately know the level of your IQ, I dnt hv the luxry of time to waste disscusin this issue further…infact it is not an issue at all..Linjoe you know where to find me, you have my Numbers if you hv an issue wit me kindly call me..posting such comments exaggerate your stupidty…very poor behaviour indeed..mimigmimigg

10 Comments

1. carla

October 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM

How can sm1 be owing sm1 and nt pay it..babes,pay ur debts abeg…Struggling single mother indeed..even as much struggling as linjoe is,she can neva borrow money and not pay it..be real babe.200k na change oo haba!

2. annonymous

October 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Na Wa o! Dis Lilian girl is not even on google, I ve never seen her film b4 o! Who n wat made her an actress? @Mimi, y wud dis girl say uborrowd 200k Frm her? U spent moredan 2.5mill naira jus to ve a lovely birthday. How come u owin 200k? Abeg o! Linjoke (joe) pls stop dis joke. Its very expensive. Pls stop lookin 4 unnecessarily attention n publicity. Pls Mimi is not Lion base whom u gave200k jus to feature in his film n more. *desperado Lik u. Lion Richard is d man. On board now. Linjoe pls get a live

3. sandra

October 1, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Lol mimi u really got issues u borrowed a whole 200k frm single mum u called her yet u re proud to open ur stinking mouth to talk heard wht u do in the movie industry is to pay to act movies pay to cum out on posters hahahaha be real my dear to b a star is nt a do or die affair pay ur debts cos d linjoe I knw will give it to u anyhow u want it ask well about her

4. minaj

October 1, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Fake ass bitch go @ pay ur debts, ordinary 200k, tufiakwa! U dey form celeb u no gt money, go meet ur politician mother 2 gv u money naa… Anuofia… I heard she evn borrowed money 4rm a microfinance bank @ ran away… Mimi dis scandal go folo u 4 a vryyyyy long time…agbero

5. ada

October 1, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Linjoe,i know you can only express your self in coments with lies. You re busy coursing some one who does not ve your time. Speaking about a mother you do not know. How about your mother who achieved less in the village or maybe dead or ur father who is a local village man.or you who can not write a simple English correctly. My dear jus to advise you. The spell you build will definitely cast on you. Mimi has non of ur time. You can only use anonymous and keep commenting till you fail. Be real.

6. nkechi

October 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Mimi orjiekwe ur game is up! Stop leaving a fake life and b real for once. 200k is nt ur problem go n pay her n stop embarrassing ur life on blog! shameless idiot. Who do u even knw?

7. sandra enemuo

October 3, 2013 at 2:01 PM

D only good tin u will do for yourself is to go and pay the money u took from lilian, she is a mother, wife, and a business woman wht have u got to even compare yourself wit lilian? 1st of all go n marry, have kids n start up a business then you will knw wht life is all about… fake sick idiot! U suddenly forgot u re a hiv patient, so stop exposing ur sick self

8. ifechi

October 3, 2013 at 2:02 PM

@ada get a life, dats if u have one bitch.

9. ade

October 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM

this 200k was it given to mimi in cash, check, bank deposit or in kind??? can someone provide evidence of this money-exchange. If you borrowed money to someone, there should be atleast a deposit slip, sms alert from bank or even sms for the money request. 200k maybe a change but it can change someones life for good if given to a petty trader. until such evidence are verified, the accuse, the accuser and the accusee remains innocent. I’m on the fence now until i see evidence

10. ade

October 4, 2013 at 10:49 AM

meanwhile the message from linjoe boutik to mimi looks like a threat to life and should be reported in case something happens to mimis life.