Daniel Ademinokan To Donate 99percent of His Wealth To Charity

By  |  0 Comments

Following in the steps of Facebook founder Mark Zukerberg, prolific film maker Daniel Ademinokan has hinted that he is going to give almost all his wealth to charity.

The alleged partner of Stella Damasus made this known a while ago via his twitter handle; “To My Kids: I’m following #Mark?zuckerberg and donating 99 percent of all my wealth to charity, the remaining N1percent which is $50bill you can keep,” he quipped.

He made this tweet following the statement made by facebook founder, Markzuckerberg, about giving 99 percent of his wealth to charity.

“We will give 99% of our Facebook shares — currently about $45 billion to advance the mission of taking of the helpless,’ he wrote on Facebook as part of the letter to their new born baby girl.

Mr. Ademinokan was married to Nollywood actress, Doris Simon and their union produced a cute baby boy before he divorced her and partner with Stella Damasus.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *